Syrups made Simple! An ebook of syrups to make for your cocktails and mocktails.
The first ebook by the Patron Saint of Gin aka Belinda Bowman shows you the colourful and tasty ways to add variation to drinks using flavoured syrups. From blueberry to basil, cherry to cinnamon and featuring the dramatic dragonfruit, this ebook will inspire you to create and combine your own flavours with confidence and ease.
This is the fourth ebook brought to you by Southern Cross Spirits. A perfect complement to the garnish guides!
This e book will show you
- How to create delicious syrups for cocktails and mocktails
- Discover how to use fruit, herbs and spices to add unique colour and flavour to your drinks
- Over 20 cocktail recipes to use with your syrups
- Safety tips and storage hints
- Easy to follow with detailed pictures and instructions
- 53 pages in length
- PDF format so you can print a hard copy if you wish.
- Download link will be available at the check out page (once paid) as well as sent to your email (please check your junk mail if it does not appear in your inbox).