Make beautiful rose shaped ice for your cocktails and drinks
- Freeze teas, coffee, fruit juices, and water to create beautiful rose shaped ice
- Make a big batch and store in the freezer
- Impress your guests when hosting drinks
- A perfect way to add flavour and presentation
- Soft silicone makes for super easy handling
- Domestic and international delivery (shipping fees apply)
NOTE: for EUROPEAN customers, as of July 2021 there has been a change where VAT (value added tax) is applied to all products sold. This means you may be asked to pay this tax upon the arrival of your shipment (it may be up to 20% of the product price depending on your location).
The pack contains
- 3 different sized soft silicone rose ice moulds
- An A4 print of the Rose Index: 15 different ice ideas
- An e book which includes 10 recipes using the rose ice moulds (Download link will be available at the check out page (once paid) as well as sent to your email (please check your junk mail if it does not appear in your inbox).
- 1 x One Drink a Day enamel pin (design will be randomly selected for you) gift for the first 50 orders
Material: Food-grade silicone (FDA standard), safe and soft. Good for Heat Resistant Temperature from -40 to +230 Centigrade (-40 to 446 F)
Note: Price of shipping and handling fee is not included. It will be calculated (based on your location) and added to the final cost at checkout. You will also receive a tracking number by email once dispatched so you can keep up to date with the progress of your delivery. Orders will be dispatched within 1-2 working days.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER FOR ORDERS SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA
DUTIES AND TAXES
- When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country (usually this is not a problem as the goods are relatively low cost but it depends on country of origin). These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination.
- Such charges are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for your order.
COVID-19 update: Due to the increased demand on delivery providers (reduced flights, lockdown restrictions, border closures etc) you may experience some pickup and delivery delays. We’re working as fast as we can to get your parcels delivered – thanks so much for your patience!
- Domestic (Australia) parcel ETA: up to 7-10 working days
- International parcel ETA’s continue to be impacted:
- Zone 1 - New Zealand (10-20 working days)
- Zone 2 - North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific (21-28 working days)
- Zone 3 - Rest of the world (25-30 working days)
- LIST OF TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED DESTINATIONS DUE TO COVID19