Let us host a gin masterclass at your place! Get some friends or work mates together for a unique event filled with learning, tasting and laughs. Hosted by Australian spirits advocate Belinda aka The Patron Saint of Gin, Belinda will showcase at least four premium Australian gins, the making of, its history, and the botanicals used.
Belinda’s special guest is Hee, known for his Instagram page @onedrinkaday, who will teach you how to creatively garnish your drinks with various fruits, berries, herbs and spices.
The highlight of the masterclass is everyone making and drinking their own premium gin and tonic with a gorgeous garnish! This is an interactive, fun and relaxed way to host a get together with your friends without the hassle and mess.
Our gin masterclass is perfect for:
- Bridal shower activity
- Workplace team building exercise
- Office Christmas party
- Corporate event
- Prelude to your night out
Here’s what you get:
- Tastings of at least four premium Australian gins, with detailed tasting notes and discussion
- Garnish making demonstration/tutorial
- Building your own gin and tonic using a featured gin of your choice
- The masterclass runs for 3 hours
How much does it cost?
- 75 dollars per head
- We require a minimum of 5 people with a maximum of 10
- We can cater to larger groups so please contact us to organise this
- We supply the gins, garnishes and glassware
Book now using the contact form below. In the message section let us know for how many people, location and preferred date. We will get back to you A.S.A.P to arrange your gin masterclass.
Terms and conditions
- Booking times are subject to availability.
- Gin Masterclasses are only available to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and surrounds.
- Minimum of five people and a maximum number of 10 people per event.
- Participants to be above 18 years of age.
- Southern Cross Spirits will supply gin, glasses, mixers and garnishes.
- Gin, glasses, mixers and garnishes remain the property of Southern Cross Spirits.